Friday, September 12, 2008

Good looking Family

I'm sure Jen isn't goingt o appreciate this pic...but it is the only one I've got of the 3 of them:) They are doing well I hear, and anxious to get home and get started with life. I showed B Lorelai's picture today and told him who it was and he said her name quite well. I was impressed. Her pic is the wallpaper on my phone and he looks at it frequently. O my gosh I am going to be counting down the days till they are here!!!!! But for now I will have pity on myself for leaving:)

Meg
Pin It!

2 comments:

Mostly Stacie's Space said...

Beck is such a cutie. And big to be able to say her name. :) I hear you are leaving with you hubby for a week or a little less. Have a great time. It will be great for the three of you. Love you, Stacie

Sariah said...

Meggan I am so sad that you weren't here with Jen and I know she is sad too. But I hear you and your little man are able to be with your hubby, so that makes me so happy for you guys! Congrats Auntie Meggan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...