Friday, June 19, 2015

A few days and a Happy Birthday!



This little girl has the cutest cheese smile right now. Melts my heart. 


We went to La Casita and this guy ordered a double cheeseburger. He said he thought it would be the same size as a Big Mac...he was off a little. 


Aunt Cathy thought her and C had matching hair, and she needed a picture. 


Later that night we helped my aunt organize her closet and I decided to make a face covering. Haha. 
------------------------------------------------

Thursday we took a road trip up Mt Graham. We made it to the top and Riggs Lake. The lake was more like a small pond, but I guess when you're in Arizona any body of water is a big deal. 


It took us 2 hours to make it there. The road was curvy and my aunt has an acceleration talent. 


It was only 73 degrees compared to the 108 that it was at the bottom. The sun was still a killer. Oh, and the massive amounts of flies. Holy annoying.
------------------------------------------------
Today was my baby's birthday! Happy 2nd birthday kiddo! 



I love these snots. 


C man was loving hanging out with the babysitters. He's a stud. We took Paige to El Charro for her birthday. They put a sombrero on her and sang happy birthday. I didn't get any pictures because we were face timing with her Daddy. 


But she loved her cake and it sent her into a massive melt down when we got home. She two years old now but I was still able to hold her like a baby and rock her. I love you Miss Paige. You are such a joy to our family. 


Good night from the old couple reading their papers at the table:) 











Pin It!

No comments: