Friday, February 23, 2018

Last day of our "vacation"

For the record....I go solo next time! 

Our last day my aunt scheduled a massage at Kachina hot springs. That place is amazing. Highly recommend it. Highly. Best two hours of my life. 


These two had a fun time walking all over the driveway while I packed up our things for the trip up to Mesa. Missing naps is hard on the attitude when all your mother wants is one smile. Turd. 

On the way up we stopped for dinner at a place called Nurdberger in Globe. It was a fun little spot. The girls were entertainment as usual. 


   

   

  

When we got to the hotel the girls needed baths. I did that and we waited for the pack n play to be brought up. 
And waited.
And waited.
It wasn't until two phone calls to the desk and 930 to come around that it was finally delivered. 
And all the while Raegan thought it quite fun to play with the light switch. After several thousand times of me telling her to leave it alone. 



I was so tired from them that I didn't shower which meant an earlier wake up of 520 am to get myself clean. 






Pin It!

No comments: