Friday, July 5, 2019

New England Vacation

We flew to Boston this week for a 13 day vacation to see family that we haven’t seen in two years. Our first stop was Maine to see great grandma Savage and the family that could come to her house. It wa da lot of fun. The older cousins played kickball, baseball, and football with my boys. It was really fun watching them play. A few of the uncles played as well. Courtney’s husband threw the kickball(super deflated) to try and get someone out but ended up hitting Grammy in the back of the head. It was hilarious and she had a good laugh as well. 
I’m super grateful for Matt’s family and the love they have for each other and the kids and myself. 
When we left I was driving and thinking about how much fun we had and daydreaming of moving back to be close to them, and as I was passing a car (because I have a speeding problem) I saw that their plates were from Utah. What are the odds of that? Seriously. 
Pin It!

No comments: