Saturday, November 23, 2019

Smile like we are a happy freaking family!!!

I’m not sure what happened this year, but Beckham had a twilight zone birthday. 
He couldn’t decide what he wanted to do. He didn’t hear from hardly anyone. And he was moody. I’m still analyzing what yesterday was all about. 


It started out good. He opened his card with money in from me. Then he went off to school. I checked him out right about lunch time and he wanted to eat at Firehouse subs. 


I would have liked to had one on one time but sometimes it just doesn’t happen that easy. Then it was Crumbl cookies to give him that experience. He got a frosted snickerdoodle and very much appreciated it. 


He’s entered that phase of life where showing emotions is weird I guess. 


His Aunt Jen and her family called (finally!!!) and dang Happy birthday to him. This was the tail end of his “I feel so loved” smile. :))) And I had to get the obligatory selfie. 


Annnnnd THEN.....I wanted a picture of him and his siblings. This is what I like to call:
Pretend You Guys have. Happy Family Life. 


Somebody doesn’t know how to pretend. 
Happy Birthday dude. We love you, we really do. 

Pin It!

No comments: