Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last post for 2019!!!!

I went to the gym on a saturday and when I got home the house was destroyed. Play-doh on the floor, flour everywhere from an exploded stress ball, chocolate wrappers, fingers in fudge. Yah, it was a good sight to walk in on. So it motivated me to wash the floors and clean the kitchen real good and put away Christmas stuff. So yay for chaos! LOL
Changed the layout as well and I am actually really digging it! 


Caitlyn and Michael were watching ghost videos on his phone. She assured me that she wasn't freaked, and that was a big fat lie when I asked her to bring something downstairs and she said she couldn't because she was scared. No more videos kid.


I've been working out, which is pretty normal for me. My trainer snapped this picture of me doing a weighted rope pull and I thought it was really neat. I look so strong! 


Selfie with my girl. She's so pretty. So. Pretty. 

  
And then there's this handsome guy. He cut his mop off and went back to his "Thor" haircut. I love him.


I am glad 2019 is done. It was another trying year for me personally and I really want to refocus my life. 
Number one being Jesus and our relationship. 
After that, some of my goals are A's in my classes, doing a triathlon, mastering a handstand, strengthening my relationships with the kids, and I have some travel desires to accomplish as well. 

Here's to #noexcuses2020
Pin It!

No comments: