Monday, April 5, 2021

And then I collapsed

 Saturday came and I really really wanted to sleep in but I couldn’t because of some certain blessings I have that don’t share my love of sleep yet. I had errands to run and some friends to catch up with while Sable was working. When we got back to her apartment I laid down and Raegan snuggled up behind me and had her hand on my belly. (These kids think it’s funny to touch my “mom” belly with my stretch marks and “dough” skin as they call it.) So I’m laying there and Raegan pulls up my shirt and starts, what I can best describe as, kneading, my belly. And then she giggled and said how it felt like slime. Thank you child. I think at another time in life I would have gotten my feelings hurt but I’ve worked hard to get my body on a road to where I am happy with it. But it still amuses me how they like to poke fun of it. 

In any case! That was the highlight I think LOL. 




Pin It!

No comments: