Friday, April 2, 2021

Spring break day one

 My favorite thing about blogging is when I kid myself into thinking I’ll keep up with it. Like this title...day one, cause I’ll remember every day, NOT! Lol 

But, the kids and I are going to UT for spring break 2021. The kids are very excited to reconnect with friends and I’m looking forward to my sister and friends. I’m hoping to hike and shop and not gain a billion pounds 😂

So day one! We have a Tolman girl with us that wanted to road trip back and it’s been nice. I love Hailey. She’s growing up to be a great person! 






We made it to Kansas City. Beckham woke up at 330 and packed the car and woke us up and helped get us all in the car. I was super impressed and grateful. I was able to do all the last minute “what the heck is Mom doing” things while he was doing that. So, here’s to day two of a super long drive! 

Pin It!

No comments: