Monday, October 8, 2007

been a while....






It's been a few days...weeks maybe:) What can I say I've been busy. My workout schedule is in full swing and so is Beckham's temper! He is definately Mr. Hyde now. I am not sure what happene to my sweet little boy. If you even look at him the wrong way he screaches at the very tippety top of his lungs. Like,....ear bleeding screaches! It's not fun anymore. And his birthday is coming up in a few weeks. We are going to have an Elmo birthday party. I'm excited even if he isn't:)






My Matty is still working nights so that bites. haha I rhymed:) On a sad note...I don't think I am going to be able to go home for a part of the holiday season. Airfare is expensive, and now we will have to buy Beckham a ticket too.....phooey. So I will save my pennies to get home early next year.






Here are some pics of the devil child:) Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments: