Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back to Maui

I drove Matt to the airport this morning. It really doesn't get any easier to see him go. And I can say the same for him also....he showed some emotion after Chris picked up B to go to church. He hasn't done that before. Of course B didn't help any....he was very melancholy and sweet when Matt was saying goodbye to him. Lol...it was almost like something out of a movie where the parent is saying goodbye forever and the child is trying to be strong. I know...quite a comparison, but that's how it felt:) Set the mood for Miss crybaby pregnant pants the rest of the day. What a loser....lol. Needless to say I feel quite lost today. The day has gone on and on and onnnnnnnnn. It's a 4 week countdown. The Monday after he comes home we've got a Dr's appt. We have the option to see what we are having....not sure it's going to happen. I thought today I might post the pics knowing what the sex is and see if my readers can guess. I think that would be funny. lol.

In other news....we have put our house on the market to sell. So wish us luck please:) It would release the burden of not being together as a family. (the cost is too much with a mortgage) Anyway. Hope everyone is having or had a good weekend. Till then,

Meg
Pin It!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Love you Meggy Moo. Nothing wrong with a crying jag. At least you have a good excuse, some us non prego, husband here, people cried all day today too. 3 weeks 6 days to go. You can do it.