Sunday, May 10, 2009

Preggggoooooo

Hello hello hello! Happy Mother's Day to the Mother's out there! Mine was good! My husband got me a Tiffany bracelet and matching necklace. It was very unexpected and very appreciated. He's the man:) Well at the moment I am in Idaho with the crazies:) It has been fun so far. Stacie and I went to some yard sales and I was able to get a hamper, closet organizer, changing table pad, and a bunch of clothes for the baby. It was pretty exciting. So needless to say my little aveo is going to be more full on the way home than the way up:) Oh well. lol. And here are some new belly pics. I found this iron on transfer and we put it on a t-shirt. And the dress I am wearing was yard sale find for $1.00...brand new with the tag still on it!!! Mind you...if I was by myself I wouldn't have found any of this stuff:) So here...enjoy! Till then,
Meg










Pin It!

3 comments:

Matt's Blog said...

HAHAHA... I am the first to put a thought. YES!! You look beautiful Meggo. Tom says the shirt doesn't make you look fat. He says you look special. He loves pregnant woman. I love you. Can't wait to come home. Hope your having fun.

Undaunted said...

Loved the dress! Love having you here!

Katrina said...

You and Beckahm look great.... the dress is nice and the shirt is cute....Matt I love your commments... your always first in your wifes eyes don't you know that...:) Well have a nice time. Miss you .....