Friday, June 5, 2009


Not much of details here...I went to Joann's and spent A LOT of money...yay..lol! And we took B to the park yesterday. He had fun. He found a leggo man and named it Harold. So now he's got a friend:) LOL...we were at the park and I noticed his shin was swollen...which isn't unusual bc he is a boy and bruises happen. Well I called him over to me and noticed that it was a bug bite. I said "did you get bit on your shin"? He looked at me and said with a quizzical look..."my shit"? (excuse the language!) LOL> MY internal workings first response was to reprimand for swearing but then I realized that it really was a mistake and instead just repeated..."no, your shin" and moved on. It was really funny. Jen and I got a really good laugh over it. Anyway:)




Here's cute L with her Dad. She's got such a cute little quirky smile that she isn't afraid to share. SO this is it for my quick post. Hope all is well everywhere:) Till then,
Meg
Pin It!

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL...That is a funny mistake by B. :) Love the pictures. What are you making with all of the that fabric? You are probably going to have to bye another bag to bring everything home. LOL

Katrina said...

Thank you for the pictures.. they are great... L has grown so much and B looks great.. have fun.