Sunday, May 31, 2009

whirlwind weekend

Here we go...another horde of pictures:)

Me at 27 wks and 6 days...glamorous I know:) I have a Dr appt tomorrow to get an official result of gestational or not...we'll see.

Uncle Marc/Daddy playing keep away with his kids and mine and the neighbors...they had a good time!

B trying to tackle his Dad...I think he's biting him...lol


lol...the neighbor kid and Alex are the same age...and about teh same hyper level so they had to be playfully separated:)


Here are the two clones together:) I really like this picture.

My MIL's gorgeous peony! And I love the quality that my camera captured!

Mr. B's true form! He loves watermelon


AND chocolate cake! lol.
Marc and Stacie came down for a real quick visit this weekend. We had a really good time. The kids loved our backyard and we loved it also:) Now we need to buy a swingset:) They left tonight for the kids to have their last day at school and make a trip up to Stacie's mom's house. Anyway. We are good here. Matt has lost about 10 lbs since being home and he looks really good:) Buut I am tired from all the excitement...so till then,
Meg
Pin It!

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL We had a great time too. Thank you again for the invite. We loved playing and visiting and just have a few moments. :) I am sure you are enjoying your quiet. Love you

msnhascat1 said...

Same as above. I am glad to hear Matty is still losing the weight. Maybe next time it will be a little bit longer. Enjoy your trip to Jenny's

Love
Marc-e