Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 weeks already

So...it's now been over two weeks since our new baby has been born:) Wow. 2 weeks and I haven't killed myself yet:) It hasn't been too bad around here. Mornings are definitely a lot slower:) We have gotten out of the house twice this week. I have showered and gotten dressed 3 times this week:) Probably shouldn't write things like that:x Oh well:) Our nights have been going really well. She consistently sleeps at least 4 hours a night between feedings. Matt helps me by getting her and changing her and I feed and put her back to bed. It seems to work ok and Matt hasn't had any complaints:) We have a Dr appt tomorrow. I am going to brave it and bring B along:) We'll see how it goes. My MIL offered to watch him, but what's the fun in that:) Maybe I'll be singing a different tune tomorrow:P
Anyway, I made some oatmeal bread today...so I will write the recipe on here for all those that asked:) Along with a picture of the finished project and a video of C on her belly:) Hope everyone is good! Till then,
Meg

Oatmeal bread
2 cups flour
5 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/4 cup molasses
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tblspn melted shortening

mix in order given. bake in a loaf pan at 350 for 45-1 hour. serve warm...ENJOY!


yumm-O!!!!!!





playing outside:)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL I am glad to see that Buzz got some face time too. :)She seems to be doing pretty well with her tummy time. B was cute with his shy routine. :) Love ya. Can't wait to see how much she has grown.

Riah-Riah said...

Thanks M! You are sure ambitious after only having had a baby 2 weeks ago. You go girl. Looks like things are going great. You are a Rockstar!

Jen said...

She is so cute...I love the little noises she makes :)

And B is classic :) " Picture of him!" Of course Buzz Lightyear is WAY more important than C:)

love you!
Jen