Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We are fast approaching Christmas! Can you believe it? I can't. Another year come and gone. Time to start thinking of the new year's "resolutions". Lol....what a joke:) They don't change much year to year,...eat better, lose weight, do better in a church calling, read the scriptures. It certainly would be nice to accomplish all of those things and turn them into habits. Ah well. Anyway! haha. This past weekend was good for us. I went shopping with my MIL on Saturday while my son and his uncle spent some time together and were able to see a bald eagle. If you haven't seen his pictures yet, go here.
Then on Sunday...yes I know, we took B to see Santa at the mall. He was fairly excited to see him. He's getting more and more excited for Santa to come this week. :)




I was BUSY yesterday! This is the kitchen before all the festivities started. :)



I looooove love love my mixer! I should clean it up more than I do but then you don't get the ambiance that a mixer is supposed to have. The flour spewed every where, stuck on molasses from ginger snaps:)



The final product form a hard days work. Treats in a cute ginger bread man bag. I had fun but it certainly was tiring.


I also took Miss C to the Dr's yesterday. Her general visit went well except for the fact that I have apparently (without my knowing) haven't been feeding her enough. Yes, I have been breastfeeding 5-6 times a day but my body has decided not to produce the amount she needs. So, besides feeling like a failure, she is on the bottle now. I definitely have mixed emotions about it. I was ready to stop, but wanted to do it on my terms, not because I had to. Blah blah blah right:) Hope everyone's holiday season is going smoothly!

Meg
Pin It!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Meg... your the best... you did good. Love ya

Undaunted said...

Everything looks great! I like your arty pictures of the mixer and the treats. As for the rest, you can only do the best you can and take it a day at a time. Love ya.

Chris said...

treats in the bag..great picture! Merry Christmas!