Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday



dishes piled in the sink, waiting to be loaded in the dishwasher


my floor that desperately needs to be swept and mopped. but I don't feel like doing it today.



my poor plant that was a victim of the cold before we moved.....


my blue water bottle. I am never more than a few feet from it


my scriptures and sunday school manual. I really need to open them more often. my soul needs it.



clutter on my stairs. the house isn't "normal" without the stuff that will only take 2 seconds to put away, but somehow never makes it



train city



the city's giant conductor




hard at play. figuring out how to maneuver the rug in different contortions that meet his needs



looking out the window that is always covered. it lets in a lot of light during the day. gives a whole new feeling to the downstairs when it's open.



thanks for looking at my Monday with me

-Meg
Pin It!

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Hey Meggs, sorry about the hum-drum day. :P You should call me and I will make you laugh. :) Love you

Abbie said...

I love this post meggan, your photos are getting really good! :) I was thinking of doing something similar, taking pictures of all the mundaine, normal blobs of my life. Hope you are surviving!
xoxo~
Abbie

Katrina said...

Now I know why you didn't pick up my phone calls...lol... good pictures and sounds like a typical monday, tomorrow is a new day. See you then. Love ya....

Riah-Riah said...

LOVE this blog!!! Such an amazing perspective. Love love love!!