Wednesday, July 7, 2010

When things just______

I am having one of those days when you just want to rip just about every one's head off. I don't have them too often. And typically at these "pity parties", you want some sort of solace or party goers. Well not for this host. I have to compete with the ever demanding one who's life requires constant attention. So I'm going to include those of you that read my blog to join me. Matt is gone. Has been for about a week and a half. I've moved into my in-laws because laws of appearance say it would be weird for me to have stayed at my brother-in-laws. So we have been here for 3 days. I don't know what to do with myself. I think my in-laws and I have a pretty good relationship but it's always difficult to find your place when and if you move in with them. So here I sit. Trying to keep my psychotic 4 year old under control, my teething baby from falling down the stairs that she is mastering how to get up, and make it seem like I am willing to help in any way. Why am I here you ask? Because along this 6 1/2 year marriage Matt and I did what I think every typical married couple does and got some debt. This job in Alaska is our ticket out. -prayerfully- So I'll take up residence with the in-laws until October and by that time I will desperately be needing my own place considering I will be roughly 8 months pregnant. And bringing a third into  borrowed space is not ideal. Especially when one's sister in law is planning on moving in also. Yes, insanity...I'm well aware! So here's to not gaining another 2 pounds on a week, and not killing my kids(or myself), being productive, and having time go by fast. 37 days till my best friend comes home...not that any of us are counting:)
Pin It!

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

At least your not hiding out in the mess you call your home. :) Sorry today has been sucky. You can always send some kids my way, I seem to have lost some of mine. LOL I hope tomorrow is better. I am hopeful that I will get something done around here myself. Your other sister in law ~ Stac

Katrina said...

I just lost the post I did for this one... oh well tomorrow is a new day, and Meg your not in the way or any thing of the kind, but I do know you have missed Matt today so very much. Hang in there.... your doing great.

Riah-Riah said...

I feel for you Meg! Hang in there and enjoy the help from family. You are amazing!!!! ((hugs))

Jen said...

I love you...i hope today was better for you.