Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clickn it up a notch!


Click it Up a Notch


May's top pick:


I have been working on getting better at just getting a good natural shot instead of my continual "look at me" that I do all the time. I was actually really surprised at how ell this one was in focus since my 21 month old daughter is always "go go go"! Her expression is priceless and the cropping/editing came out great.(in my opinion of course)

So I'll say I 'clicked it up a notch' by being patient!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful portrait. She is adorable!

Undaunted said...

I do love this one. :) She is so pretty and it is fun to see her in a "quiet" moment.

Janell said...

oh wow what a gorgeous girl. Love her eyes. Great pic!

Courtney said...

I love the natural look! It screams the innocences of childhood!! What a doll!! Beautiful conversion!

Unknown said...

very pretty, great black and white!

LivingFree said...

Beautiful! I love the expression you captured.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness... she's so cute! I love her expression.

Christina said...

Great job! Very natural looking photo. I love those!