Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blogland etiquette...

I've been thinking a lot about my etiquette here. It's not a whole slew of things, but one in particular.

I love getting comments and sometimes there are some that deserve some sort of recognition. I have seen other bloggers write back with an "@ so and so" but I find myself wondering if that's the best way? I would totally do that but when I leave a comment on someone's blog I rarely, if ever go back and see if they wrote back to me.

So what's a girl to do. I don't want my buddies from other blogs thinking I'm snooty and can't possibly be bothered with what they say! And I certainly don't want them to think I have forgotten about them when I get all famous and stuff;) Of course I'm slight disillusioned here!

So, help me out here readers!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

This is something I wonder about all the time as well. If you find the right answer to this please let me know! Just don't put it in the comments section, because I won't be re-reading this. HAHAHA!

Nana S. said...

I sometimes wonder if the comments even get read ;-) but really done't feel the need to recieve a response. Mostly my comments don't make much sense and are to just let you know I do read your blogs and do enjoy them. Hugs

Lildonbro said...

I have the same issue! I don't want people to think that I'm not writing back because I'm snooty, but I never go back to see if someone replied to my comment either.

Sometimes people will reply back to me on my blog, so I've started to do that to theirs. So that's an idea, except that I love comments ABOUT what I have written in the post and I feel that if I do that then I am not acknowledging what I just read.

This is difficult business, where's the Dear Abbey of blogs?

Carrie B said...

Funny I was just thinking the same thing the other day as I was writing back to someone... there must be an expert blogger out there somewhere that know's the ins and outs of blogging etiquette...hmm