Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's 9:14 in the morning and all I hear is Sesame street and sniffling from the only other [little] people in the house. Scratch that....all I hear is Mr Hippo crying because his sister lost her entertainment so now she has to focus all her energy on terrorizing him again.

Yea, the company has left. I have to say that it was probably the weirdest, strangest, most different vacation I've experienced. I don't think we stopped for more than an hour at a time. I also now have an arsenal of OTC drugs for preventing a cold, fevers, coughs, diarrhea and sore throats. My poor in-laws got sick after Thanksgiving dinner. Like, bed ridden, can't function kind of sick. So the hubs and I were left to entertain a very busy bunch.

We did a lot. Enough that I will use it as material for blogging this week:) But as for right now...I have a house that needs cleaning.
How was your Thanksgiving?
Pin It!

No comments: