Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oh good lord

You know, my life is out of control. That post about not having more kids anytime soon if ever. Yah. It happened. Well...I haven't had this new baby yet. That's not till June. But we are having number four. Four. Almost used up all my fingers on one hand. I have been kind of a wreck this pregnancy. I'm either pretty even keel or crying or wanting to punch someone in the throat. Maybe not actually punch someone, but the temper is definitely not something to mess with. 

I'm convinced it's a girl. What else could be making me so out of control crazy right?

We went over to a friends house tonight. She invited us over to dissect my patriarchal blessing. If you don't know what that is, go HERE. And after reading that myself it says that you shouldn't have anyone try to interpret it. Oops. But today was the last step in a few promptings so I'm not too worried about it. Thanks for the concern. Anyway. I brought over a banana bread to bake off. And it was delicious. 


This is my friend. We'll call her Ninny because that's what she signs her blog with. She seriously is making life in Alaska worth it. She's an inspiration and I hope to grow up and be just like her someday. 

When we left I had the following conversation with Matt. 
Matt- it takes you a minute to fall back in love with me when we leave there doesn't it?
" haha what? I don't get it. You think I don't love you there"?
Matt- It's not that you don't love me. It's just that you love Ninny more and then you have to realize 'yea I'm back with my husband again'.

Haha! I certainly hope I don't cross the threshold of creeper too far!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Ninny said...

I wasn't interpreting I was just making sure you knew you were freaking amazing! But I totally could've interpreted if you wanted me to. LOL Thanks for yummy banana bread!

Cari said...

Congratulations...I think ;) I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant with number 4. It's the first time in my life I've ever been depressed! I'm about to have her (it better be a her) any day now and I still think from time to time "what have I got myself into????" Counting on LOTS of blessings! Good luck!!!

Undaunted said...

Glad to see you back in the blogland. We have sure been slackin'. But tomorrow is my update day and I will let in on all the craziness going on in this head and I can't even blame pregnancy! EEKK!! Oh Well. I hope you had a good day. Love ya

Brie Latini said...

Okay, so I have been an absentee blog reader, so sorry if this comment is late to the party, but *squeeee!!!!!!* A beh-beh!!! I am so excited for you!!! Mazel tov!

Lildonbro said...

Haha! That's awesome.

Congrats on number four. I'm sure it's a girl and she'll be nice and quiet cause she'll see how making noise always gets her siblings in trouble...at least that's how my sister's fourth is - the quiestest baby I have ever met.