Wednesday, January 23, 2013

staying busy...or looking like it

I'll admit, I haven't amounted to much the past week or so. Do some laundry here, wipe down a sink there. Not the deep cleaning that I am avoiding like the plague.

Speaking of plague, we've had it. Stuffy nose, sore throat, fevers and headaches. Our girl started it. It has been lingering for too long and I'm ready for it to go.

So while I sit and bemoan our illnesses I have picked up a new show. New to me that is. Downton Abbey. Yea I'm sure you've heard of it. Well it's great. It reminds me a lot of a series of books by Jacqueline Winspear that I highly recommend you read. So go. Now.

Reading. I've got a pile to do. And crochet. So I'll leave you with my to-do pictures.






Pin It!

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

Glad hear you've been suck in to Downton. :) I haven't got to watch much of it yet this season. But it is fun. Love you

Lildonbro said...

13 Reasons Why - totally sad.

Undaunted - on my "to read" list :)