Friday, January 25, 2013

There they sit

I recently had a conversation with Ninny about food and what's good and what's not. She gave her opinions on artificial colors, specifically red 40. I have been watching my color additives for a while so that wasn't really new to me. She also asked me if I used cool whip. Only it was more of a "please for the love of anything precious in this world, tell me you do NOT use that awful substance called cool-whip". I just kind of stared for a second which gave away my apparent wrong answer:) She then told me that it had antifreeze in it and that I should under no circumstances EVER use it again. Instead I was told how to make my own whipped topping using heavy cream.

That's fine. Except that when I open my freezer...these stare at me. What am I supposed to do with them? Can you return cool-whip? And I haven't researched it to know for myself if it does indeed contain antifreeze, but I will stay safe and let it sit.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Well if it has anti-freeze in then my organs will be well preserved. I'm not so worried about it. Otherwise toss the contents outside and see if it acts as bear repellent.

Stacie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...