Friday, January 25, 2013

There they sit

I recently had a conversation with Ninny about food and what's good and what's not. She gave her opinions on artificial colors, specifically red 40. I have been watching my color additives for a while so that wasn't really new to me. She also asked me if I used cool whip. Only it was more of a "please for the love of anything precious in this world, tell me you do NOT use that awful substance called cool-whip". I just kind of stared for a second which gave away my apparent wrong answer:) She then told me that it had antifreeze in it and that I should under no circumstances EVER use it again. Instead I was told how to make my own whipped topping using heavy cream.

That's fine. Except that when I open my freezer...these stare at me. What am I supposed to do with them? Can you return cool-whip? And I haven't researched it to know for myself if it does indeed contain antifreeze, but I will stay safe and let it sit.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Well if it has anti-freeze in then my organs will be well preserved. I'm not so worried about it. Otherwise toss the contents outside and see if it acts as bear repellent.

Stacie