Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish the sentence yo!


button

My best friend says... we are going to go to Ireland and let our husbands golf while we bar hop for Irish guys.

People call me... ummmm...

The best part of my day... when I no longer hear voices wanting me to do things for them

I really don't understand... why I think I need more kids

I get really annoyed... when my husband takes 15 minutes to answer a simple question
 
There's nothing like a... only having your own butt to wipe

Lately, I can't get enough... sunshine! It's finally spring and I'm dressing the kids for 70 degree weather when it's really only 44.

One thing I am NOT is... laid back. If there's something to stress about, I've already been stressing for at least an hour.
 
I spent too much money on... a trip to Idaho.

I want to learn.... a lot of things. Breastfeeding while losing weight would be the first on my list right now.

If I ever met Jake in real life , I would... probably not even know it.

I can't stop... changing my mind. It's kind of a problem. 
 
Never have I ever... been able to consistently finish things I start. Only one I can think of is the 1/2 marathon last summer...and that's because I  made it so public. 

Reese Witherspoon... is a good actress? Did she do something amazing that I don't know about? I kind of live under a rock here.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Yes, but I am going to spend way to much on a trip to Alaska, so it all evens out. ;o Love ya bunches!