Thursday, September 5, 2013

Keeping busy? Or burning myself out?

I find myself offering and taking on a lot of things recently. The first being preschool. My dear sister in law came after baby P was born and got me 80% set up to start teaching the middle minions preschool. Her reason was "I want to get you set up so it's harder to ignore it when it's staring you in the face". Gee...thanks! 
And it worked. I am three weeks into trying to teach my kids their abc's and 123's. Holy exhausting. I've got a three day a week schedule. It was three days in a row but they started to act a little more nutso than normal, so now I'm going for days in between. We will see if it's any better. 

And then I decided to add another child to the mix. Because I want to make some extra money. We are doing a trial month. I like trials. I also like money. So we will see where this ends up. In other news, we have a new pet. Meet Tom.
Tom has been able to be the reason for a lot of attention from my Facebook friends. Who knew cats were the spawn of all evil in the world. I thought for sure my kids were. I don't mind him. I'm not a fan of him using my leg to climb up in my lap, however. Getting bit from his reaction to the neighbor dog wasn't exactly a fine point either. But we are working through it. Especially since my sweet daughter tried to break his leg and I had to turn into his cat savior. I digress. 
The days are getting colder and the days are getting shorter. I have another visit from my in-laws to look forward to in a couple of months. I need to keep the happy thoughts going if I have any chance of surviving the dark again. Bleh. Poo on the dark. 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I just found your blog today. Your cat is adorable!