Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh hello there

Oh good Lord. My life continues to spin at a rate of nostoppinginsight and I'm not sure what to do about it. Nothing? Good idea. The only thing constant in my life is my incessant need to document it in pictures. And mostly it's the wee one. She doesn't run away yet. And the cat. He's too dumb to care. 

 Her beauty is amazing. Uh-ma-zing.

 Obsessed with Ninja's much? 

 I actually really...'love' this cat. I can't believe it. I love him. 

 Mohawk. 

 #mykidiscuterthanyours

He loves her.

In other news:
preschool at home was a bust-she's in reg school now
I'm almost 4 months in to nursing. I'm almost ready to end
Joined a weight loss challenge. Wish me luck
I miss my Dad
This fall was awesome. Beautiful actually. 

Amen to that.
Pin It!

No comments: