Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh Halloween

I'm not a big fan of Halloween. Not a big deal for me growing up and that's carried through to my parenting. Too bad. I'm not really sure why either. I've got vivid memories from a few times in my childhood. Good ones. Oh well. But I still indulge the kids in dressing up and going to church parties and going around the neighborhood. I took them yesterday afternoon to take pictures of them all dressed up so I'll be sharing those soon. But this year we have: 
A witch! Superman! And a NINJA! Also, one cute little pillsbury doughbaby:) I'll say that the best part of costumes is that these kids will use them in pretend play for a while to come. And because it's cuter than wrinkly puppies:
Someone has finally found her thumb! I love it! 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I remember some really fun trick or treating in my childhood. This is where memories are made , these child hood times.. And yes she is soooo cute sucking her thumb.