Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day 2014






 This spring has been, quite literally, amazing. It's been in the 60's and 70's for a few weeks now. At least 3. At least. 
So last Sunday we decided to go hike the Butte as a family. It's kind of a rite of passage here for Alaskans.


 Children look homeless when there's no rain to keep the dust down. And as is true to fashion, I almost had a heart attack 200 times times because this girl does whatever she wants. And doing whatever you want and having no fear is not a good combination when hiking a very large hill. Or baby mountain. I'm thankful that we didn't have to watch her fall off the edge.




This is my son's "bestie". He's moving in June. He's the one I recently wrote about. I feel like we are going to see a lot of him before June 20th comes. 


You can't see our baby, but she's there. On my back hanging out. She was awesome, as usual. 
 

I'm proud of us for making it to the top. And the reward was worth it. 

Pin It!

No comments: