Saturday, January 3, 2015

A new year means new goals

So, I'm really going to make an effort to get on here and blog more. To do this, I've started a 365 photo a day challenge. There isn't a theme or anything but just an honest try at taking a picture and documenting it. It's hard to choose just one picture to represent the day though... But today's picture is of my "twins" shoveling the driveway. 


I took this picture, really, because of Conner. That child is the most willing out of them all to help me do anything. It's more than just being at the age of wanting to be in the action. He almost always starts to do something without me even asking. So this is a brag post for him. Someday he will read about how helpful he was to his mother. I love you buddy. "We are forever". 
Pin It!

No comments: