Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 3....Sunday

Sundays are always hard, even if you are on vacation. Routine isn't 'normal' and there's always more fighting and yelling. Yes, Sundays are unfortunately, the worst day. I need to figure out a way to fix that.


I can't complain about breakfast though. These waffles were so good. So. Good. But something so good isn't so good for my pregnant body. It was a sugar overload and I felt lethargic most of the morning. When that dissipitated, I was starving. And then I over ate at lunch. I'm a mess. 


This kid. I don't even know. She is certainly almost 2. 

There was quite a bit of playing with play dough. I think my aunt may have every play dough kit available. It's insane.
This next week looks pretty busy. Here's to over-exhausted kids:)

Pin It!

No comments: