Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 4?


Today was filled with morning spins on the swing. 


I tried to start my day off healthier. I had gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy, and have been able to keep it away but I know what bad sugar feels like. Long rambling story short, I need to start watching my eating better. 


Lunch was a salad. And maybe a slice of pizza. I didn't say I was perfect. Matt told me to ditch the croutons. 

After lunch we went and saw Jurassic world. It was great. We brought B and I'm not sure that was a good idea. He wasn't feeling well before bed because he thought a dinosaur was going to eat him:( 

The little kids had a babysitter and did some more swimming. Dinner was followed by two middle kids refusing to settle down and go to sleep. I finally separated them and they were both passed out in 5 minutes. Tomorrow there's going to be a rock hunt for turquoise and a sumo-style FHE. 


Pin It!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Find me some!! :-)