Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Winter break


I finally printed off blog books from the 8 years that I've been writing here and I felt grateful for the memories and the journaling that I did. The first 4 years in one of the books was around 160 pages I think and the second was maybe half. So needless to say, my oldest child has a lot more screen time than the other 4 combined! So my hope for this year is to get on more frequently and post regular updates about the kids and how they are growing and the crazy antics they are up to. 

I am not quite sure where we were going bit I looked back at Raegan and saw that she had covered her head and was asleep. She's a funny kid. Two is the best age. 


Morgan asked us to check out a place south of us so we went the last day of vacation. It was $2 Tuesday and it was worth it. The kids had a really fun time and I wouldn't have paid more than that. We were there for a couple of hours and then we went to McDonald's, per usual for the two families. Haha! Another hour or so was spent there letting the kids burn off even more energy. 







Pin It!

No comments: