Friday, February 23, 2018

Rough day- Feb 7th

The girls eventually settled into Aunt Cathy's house and decided not to take a nap. I had zero patience left in me. It was also a bummer that the babysitter that was supposed to come over couldn't, because had strep. Ugh.

My aunt took pity on me, however and said to take the car and go out for a little bit. I was hesitant because of the girls and how crazy they had been all day but she was persistent. So I left. 
And I got these pictures. 



Dinner and play-doh. Fantastic. And so grateful. 

And then I showed my aunt my guilty pleasure. Waffles, butter and powdered sugar. She thought it was ok. Then she made herself another and put my peasant waffle to shame.


She even used a real plate. Fancy. Haha!

And would you believe it if I told you that the girls passed out almost immediately when they went to bed. Small miracles. 
So we decided to play Farkle. We each won a round and I don't have a picture of the scorecard but t was decorated most amusingly when she won the first game. 

Pin It!

No comments: