Sunday, January 2, 2022

Welcome 2022, and meet the new contributors!

 Hello my name is Caitlyn I am 12 years old and love twilight. My favorite character is Edward/Robert Pattinson. Christmas, Christmas was fun i got twilight movies and a twilight blankets also got a hover board, shoes, and ss sniperwolf merchandise. I know everything! 


*I had this "brilliant" idea to get the kids involved in this blog, but getting ^-- that out of the second oldest was quite painful. -sigh- Maybe the third oldest will have more fun with it? I'm not sure. 


Hi my name is Conner and I am 11 years old and i like to play video games and I like to play basketball. My Christmas was fun to I got a lot of pokémon and I got a new backpack for school and a Nintendo switch so I can play games. The best part about my Christmas was going up to my aunt Jen's house.


*Well that was better. He wasn't as crabby about it as she was. Maybe she doesn't understand the vision and will eventually. She wants to be famous. Maybe she will use this as her platform. See the vision kid! Haha, she's watching me type right now. 

Pin It!

No comments: