Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Week 1/1 - 1/8

 











    

These photos are certainly not in order, but I am going to blog them! 

I got inspired from my post about the trampoline park months ago that I found a groupon that got them all two hours of jumping for under 50$! Win! It was further away than I thought but they had a good time. 

I started my new semester of school and have made my Facebook marketplace table my new workspace. The guy gave me that table. I was happy to have paid because it wasn’t a ton but then he just gave it to me. Thank you! And I love using it to do my school work at. The lighting is good and the chairs are way better. I am taking 3 classes this time around and I think it’s the sweet spot. Especially when quarantine comes around.....

We went up to VA to see the family for 4 days. I cut my hair! I feel so naked now. Jen and I were able to take the girls out to eat after we all got haircuts. Caitlyn had to go in because she had the biggest rats nest in her hair that I have ever seen. It was so bad. I thought I took a picture but I didn’t. Too bad. It was memorable for sure. 

We celebrated Matt’s birthday with taco salad and a Klondike bar. Then we watched two hours of home videos. It was wonderful and depressing at the same time. We miss him a lot. Life is weird. He would have been 38 this year. 

The middle girls and I went to hang with Lyndsay and her fam New Year’s Eve. They got a hotel room and invited us to come swimming and eat candy and hang till the new year. We all had a good time. Beckham went to a friend party and Conner opted to stay home and play Fortnite! Raegan was sleeping, that’s why she didn’t go. Keeping her up wasn’t worth it to me. Lol. 

I love these kids so much. 

Pin It!

No comments: