Saturday, February 11, 2023

Mark 9:23

 23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are apossible to him that bbelieveth.

This week's religion class reading has me in the book of Mark. As I was reading this chapter, the verse above caught my attention. Do I believe and faith in Jesus to work miracles in my life? I like to think I do. I had an experience recently that I think qualifies. 

I have a car with a manual transmission. I thought the clutch needed to be fixed because it wasn't going into gear. I called a mechanic and the day it was scheduled to go in I was very nervous so I prayed that I would make it and nothing would happen on the way. 

A few days later the mechanic called me and said he couldn't get the clutch to malfunction at all. He looked at several parts related to it and nothing looked worn out or even dirty. Did my prayer fix the car? I don't know. But it saved me over 1000$.

I believed that my prayer would be answered, and I was blessed beyond what I prayed for. If these are the miracles to be expecting, I only want my faith in all things to grow. 

Pin It!

No comments: