Friday, April 25, 2008

Yay.....

The snot wagon has FINALLY stopped running. And do you know what that means?

Back to exercising:) It has been over a week I think since I went. Ouch! Needless to say I'm going to be tired. And I need to get moving because if I don't do it now, I'll lose my steam and not go at all.

On another note. I stopped by the in-laws yesterday. Grammy Catanzaro requested the presence of my son. So we went and had lunch. She didn't seem all that crazy...until I mentioned something about having her dog go to a vet here from now on. She said "I'm not staying here indefinitely." Last week she was saying that she was moving here. Weird. It's sad what Alzheimer's does to the memory. It makes me think that if Boppa really was getting this disease, I am so grateful he went the way he did. I'm not so sure how it would have been to see him start to forget all of his family. I know I personally wouldn't have wanted that.

I leave for NH in...T minus 5 days! Holy moly! Marley (my foster dog) is supposed to be leaving me this weekend. -sighs- I'm a little relieved. He's a good dog, but it certainly gets a little crazy around here:)


Speaking of dogs, they need to eat. And I hear my son, so he needs to eat:) And I need to get motivated and go to the gym. So until then my furry little friends:)
Meg
Pin It!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Hey Megg,
Hope you made it to the gym! I am trying to figure out how to keep up while driving you crazies back home. Love ya
Stacie