Sunday, April 26, 2009

big boy cont...more pics at bottom!

Well here is the much anticipated update on the bedroom:) B was able to sleep inhis new room last night and he did really well. He didn't even fall out...so that was good. I have to say I probably was more of a freak about it than him:) It felt lonely upstairs with him down. Matt and I went to bed and I kept talking about it and he's like...you know...I don't really want to think about it anymore. lol..solidifying my freakish worrying:) BUt he did well. I'm so proud of him, he really is turning into a fabulous young man. I was talking with my MIL about him and how he's grown in length and maturity in the week Matt was home. Crazyiness. We had an awesome time with Matt home. It was hard to see him go. He laughed at me and said, "what, you still get upset when I leave"? And then finished his comment with " well I guess when you stop getting upset is when it's a problem"...or something to that effect, I couldn't tell you, I closed the bathroom door so he wouldn't see my tears:) Anyway. Here are some pictures of the room and some other cute ones. Enjoy.










B's new quilt


Baby A's new room...eventually. with the quilt I made her:)


Pin It!

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Wow! it looks wonderful! It is so nice. It is hard to have them grow up, but good to know they are doing such a good job. :) He is such a big boy.

Matt's Blog said...

You did a wonderful job. His bedroom looks awesome. He is really growing up fast. What are we going to do?!?! I love you guys and miss you so much all ready. Have fun. Love you.

Undaunted said...

B looks so great! Is that the new quilt? It sure is cute. At least the purple will look great for Baby A. :)

Katrina said...

Hi Meggan, the quilts look great, both of them. It has been so much fun teaching you , I want to thank you for letting me help you. I am looking forward to more time in the sewing room...lol... love you all and keep up the strong front... Matt will be home before you know onve again. I am glad it was a great week for you all.... in the mean time we will stay busy...