Sunday, May 3, 2009

alone....

I ...am really alone. My sister in law came down to visit her sister who is also pregnant and then came up to the in-laws for dinner today. She offered to take my son for a few days since I was planning to go up there for a visit anyway. It was hard for me to let him go...not because he would have a problem, but because they are sooo busy with school and their own 4 kids. I feel guilty. And...it's my birthday tomorrow so I won't have B or Matt here with me and that's sad. Lol...I talked to her on the phone and said I was thinking that I should say "thank-you", but I'm not sure I am thankful...:) I mean obviously I am thankful, but it's sooo very weird not having my bff appendage here :/ So I have to figure out what to do with myself for the next few days until I make the journey up north. Sewing is probably up there. I also have a backyard to mow....if it would ever quit raining:) I know it's going to be lonely here. So lonely that I video-clipped the storm front move in...lol. So here for your viewing enjoyment:)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

LOL We love you, don't be too lonely. :( He will do great and so will you. Try to enjoy some of the time. Don't feel guilty, when you have 4 already 1 more is no big deal. We will see you soon. Come tomorrow if you can't handle it. :) Love you, The Idaho Crazies lol