Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Are you addicted?

To the readers of this blog....what do you find your day being most consumed with? And this doesn't include children if you are at that point in your life. What does my day get filled with when I'm not chasing a 17 month old, reprimanding a 5 year old or breastfeeding an 8 week old? hmmm...well...probably the internet. How lame. :) 

 I might not think it was lame if I was actually looking at things that made me smarter. Ha! Excuse me if I'm wrong in thinking that checking facebook 800 times a day makes me smarter. Ok, 800 is kind of extreme. There's no way I get on that many times. More like 799...jk....sort of....I think:) I read somewhere once, probably facebook:), that going on there is like looking in the fridge every few minutes to see if anything has changed. And you KNOW it hasn't. 

So what's the craze? Anyone?

 till then,
Meg
Pin It!

5 comments:

Undaunted said...

Hmmm, things I am consumed by ... I spend many, too moments thinking about laundry. Should I do it? Is it done? Did I just accidentally bleach Marc's pants again? Will I ever get caught up?

Then I check facebook at least 4 times a day, but I am worse about checking for comments on my blog. Did someone actually ready it? Did they like what I had to say? Am I the only spazo out there who frets over comments? Then there is the pep-talk "It doesn't really matter if I get comments, I am writing because I want to even if no one comments."

Then there is the ever present battle that I have with myself between I need to work out but I am to tired to work out, but I need to work. LOL

I am total loopy. I do know this about myself. But at least I will have some company in the loony bin. ;)

Undaunted said...

Oh, and I like this background better than the other one.

Jen said...

I have NEVER understood the craze with FB :) It aludes me and probably always will...got on yesterday day VERY briefly, and still got that "no self esteem" feeling I usually get so...lol I got off and will probably avoid again for another couple of weeks :)

I agree with Stacie, i like your new background. Where's the sig though??? I wanna see it:)

love you! Miss you more!

Lildonbro said...

I try to stay away from facebook because I got all preachy to my roommate because I think that if she could somehow implant facebook into her brain so she could look at it ALL the time then she would. Plus, she ignored me a lot when she is checking facebook and telling me who got engaged, had a child, etc...even if I don't know them. So Facebook is not one of my things.

When I am not at work I am either reading, writing, or watching BBC shows...why...because there's something about BBC shows that suck me in.

I also spend some time on the Wii Fit but I consider that "working out"

Lildonbro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.