Wednesday, April 13, 2011

muuuuuutha.....knows best!

We bought Tangled last week. We've watched it a few times. I really enjoy the movie as a whole but there's one thing that gets to me.

The evil witch's boobs!

They are like perfect. And Rapunzel is always hugging her and smooshing her face in them! And for a Disney movie...I'm kind of in shock at how much cleavage they let shine through also. Really? Was it necessary to make a mother of three squirm in her chair because she doesn't really want her son to see such immodesty! Of course it's entirely possible that I'm just overreacting. A tad. 
Please tell me I'm not the only one that's noticed?
Pin It!

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

Nope, not the only one. She looks like she had a boob job done. As to the hugging, wasn't paying attention to that part. Although, I felt like the set it up so that they could take it Broadway. Like they were thinking about all the franchising they were going to get it by making it fit the "musical model". Anyway. I still liked the movie. Personally the horse and the lizard made it for me. :)

Katrina said...

haven't seen it so I couldn't tell you, with no grand children around any more we adults aren't seeing so much of that kind of movie...lol

Lildonbro said...

It's on my Netflix...so I haven't seen it yet, and now I am tainted - I will be looking for it. But I'll try not to let that sway me and give you my honest opinion.