Saturday, August 13, 2011

An early celebration


(click on images to make larger)

We celebrated she-devil's birthday a week or so early so that Daddy could be here. I'm not sure what it is about this girl's birthday parties but I stress out big time. Last year's party was super cute and I can not believe I didn't blog about it...hmph! Well anyway, it stressed me out. I blamed it on being preggers with boy number 2. So what is my excuse this year? No. I. Dea.
I'll just chalk it up to...just getting moved in. Yes! That will work. It worked out and, while it wasn't as elaborate as I have been known to throw, she seemed as happy as any two year old could be with her "birday" :)
I hold no promises to what will happen for sassy pants' birthday though. I'm thinking....

Aaaaaarg me matey!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Nana S. said...

How about "Daddy was leaving soon"? Love her expressions, much like her Mom ;-^ LOL

Jenn said...

Beautiful! Little girls parties are so much more stressful, because you know (or at least believe) they demand more than some sugar and balloons like boys do. But trust me, sugar and balloons are all they really care about in the end, the rest are just details. Don't stress!

Joni said...

Ooooooo.. Looks like you are going to have your hands full meg. Have you told her yet that she can start dating when shes 32??????