Thursday, August 18, 2011

The quarterly switch up

Well I don't know if it's a quarterly switch up, but I have revamped. I think I can live with this for a while. I'm also trying to find an area of my life that I can focus on, or at least 'organize' most of it. While I would continue to update you all on my new life changing epiphany,....a certain child's dirty diaper is screaming to be changed. This will make today's grand total poopie diapers to 6. baby 4 she-devil 2.

Thank goodness potty training is right around the corner...
Pin It!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Holy thats 5 poopies foe shedevil??? That's alot of poop :)

Katrina said...

Nice blog Meggan.. you and Jen are switching things up I am going to have to get better at this. LOL

Undaunted said...

It's looking good. How did B's hair come out?

Lildonbro said...

It's looking good! Can't wait to see the pages!

Nana S. said...

Like your positive attitude and pleasant to the eye face heading. Now for a more positive attitude towards that beautiful little gir of yours. Nix the "devil" and make it "Angle" and she will grow into it eventually. ;-)

Jenn said...

It looks great!