Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's official

I decided to take the advice of my sisters and a reader, and register myself for the half marathon. I was hoping thinking that I was going to have some super awesome eye awakening moment which would, in turn, give me mass motivation to workout harder and longer. Please keep your laughter to yourself.
No such luck. Instead, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. Today I went and the scheduled workout was speed training. I made it through half before I slowed it down and just sprinted randomly. Then I came home and shoved pieces of the kids lunch into my mouth while making my own lunch. 

Yup. I'm right on target.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

You're going to do it! Yay!! I found a schedule that I really liked - I don't know what this speed training is...no one said you had to run 13 miles quickly!