Thursday, August 16, 2012

First day blues

First day of first grade is done! I can't believe my son is already this old. It has been an interesting journey this far being his Mom and I'm excited to see what his future holds. He was all grins getting off the bus and exclaimed "My day was GREAT"! 
He started the morning off with a "special" breakfast of pancakes with blueberries on top. "Not in them". They were topped with whip cream. We have pretty much given up syrup for all the sugar. 
And of course after breakfast it was a Mom picture-taking free for all. I like this one the best.


Handsome kid I've got there.
After dropping him off, little miss asked if he was staying all day and I told her yes. Then, "Mom I want to go to school". This really wasn't a shocker since she has been wearing his mini backpack around the house for a few days. So I earned Mom of the year award and signed her up for preschool at a gymnastics academy! Yahoo! So for two days a week I get a 3.5 hour break with just one child at home:) My plans for awesomeness are unfolding.....muahahahaha;)

But....I'll still have one kid at home.....
Pin It!

No comments: