Sunday, March 24, 2013

I wish blogging wasn't like my journaling.

I always have medium expectations of myself with blogging. Medium, because it's really not that hard and I take enough pictures to do something several times a week. But I am just plain lazy. Laaaazy. I should work on that. Or make Matt work on that. Oh, but I have. Check out the project that only took him 5 months to finish.


Not too bad eh? I didn't think so. I wish I had taken a picture with all the drawer fronts because there was this like ivy detail that he filled in and sanded. And I wanted to put it in our front entryway but when we got it in the house it was much too large to go there. Oh well. 
I'll share some cute pictures of my cute kids.
 He may or may not look like a bit of a creeper...haha. 

 Laughing and having a good time in his "pretty skirt". 

His cuteness kills me. Kills. Me. 

My monkey girl. 

And it's been a while since I've shown you a moose...so here you go. 


We had spring break week before last and at the tail end I was up dealing with sick kids at 2 am and saw the biggest aurora ever. Right outside my bedroom window. Again. I need to upload the pics to my computer and as soon as I do that I'll try better to get them up faster. So come back:)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

Cute kids you got there. Nice job on the dresser. Looks awesome. :) You painted the baby room yet? Because Nik's is still half done. lol You may have to help me with that.

Lildonbro said...

i've been horrible about blogging. I'm trying to get back in to it (AND journal writing). Your pictures cracked me up!