Monday, March 11, 2013

A face-lift

Sometimes you just need a quick face-lift to make you feel better. Of course I've never had a face-lift so I really can't make that claim. But this blog needed something to make it better feeling.
We are just about 25 weeks into this pregnancy. I have to say, these last few weeks have taken forever. Forever. 
Spring is flirting with us here in Alaska and I wish she'd stop being prude. I could use some warm sunshine and no more snow on the ground. 
I could also use a baby name. We still haven't figured one out for girl #2 that's making me look farther along than I am. Any suggestions? Granted, I probably will just shoot them down...but why not humor me:) Please. I'm desperate.
This was a bunch of randomness. But I feel better. And this picture will make you feel better.


Yes. She is crazy. We are aware.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Yep Crazy! But dang cute. I just did my background too. Now to post something new. I'll have to look through some of my baby name sites. I still really like Ella but I haven't looked in awhile. Cecily. That one too. Spring is flirting her too, but I think she is showing us some leg. ;)