Thursday, April 6, 2017

Only your soul can hear what's in my heart

I received a package the other day from a sweet friend of mine. In it were a few talks she picked out to give me hope and comfort, a letter from her husband to my daughter about her feelings of anger and his counsel and a note with money. 

There are instances in the scriptures when the people talked about a prayer Jesus gave and how there were no words to describe it. It was too deep, and beautiful, and a whole bunch of other things that couldn't be explained. 

That is how I feel when I think about people praying for us, or sending us love notes or helping us just because. Saying thank you is so lifeless for me at this point. It explains nothing of how I actually feel. It doesn't let anyone know how deeply their kindness is making me feel. 

In the past 10.5 weeks I have been brought to tears more times than I can count, thanked numerous people, prayed for those people, and have been humbled by it all. I know there are people I still have yet to thank. If you are one of the many people that have done kind deeds for my family...thank you. Thank you from the deepest part of my heart, the part that aches for my sweet husband to still be here. 
Pin It!

No comments: