Monday, August 21, 2017

It's just about the end of August, three months since I wrote last. My head is above water now. It took a mid-life crisis of sorts to figure it out. I barely finished the BYU-I pathway program. I'm so glad that is over with. My new goal was to start school this fall and work towards getting a degree in marriage and family studies. I'm not sure how I feel about that anymore. I feel the importance of getting an education, but I'm not sure that's the one. 

-sigh-

In other more profound news...I've been introduced to someone. I did not go looking and I'm obviously still very broken. But for some reason he wants to marry me. It's very soon. I know that. But I know there are no coincidences. He has a deep spiritual knowledge of things. I still don't understand God's plan for me but in the past three months I have found out that there is a plan and it encompasses all. 

I don't entirely know what my future looks like. I know it's still an uphill battle. I miss Matt fiercely. I would join him right now if I had t he chance. But I am left to finish my mission. 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Thumbs up my friend! I'm thrilled for you :)

Ninny said...

I love you!