Friday, July 11, 2008

Back Home

Hello my fairy weather friends. I'm here for a quick post as my house is quite full at the moment. I went up to M&S's house this past Monday through Thursday afternoon. It was a fun time. I spent too much money at the bookstore, we went swimming, laughed at the very dramatic life of Nikki, and visited. We went to the park. I got a new kitten. Yes...I have lost my mind. Oh and I brought Miss B home with me. So I've got 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. And 2 adults. Kitty is not very happy with life at the moment. She is so cranky. Anyway. Here are some pics from the adventure. Enjoy!
Meg


Pin It!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Bo looks like he's impersonating the Joker in that last pick :) I can't wait to show Erick!

Undaunted said...

We had a great time too. It was really nice to have you and Beck here. I am glad Miss B is doing good. I miss her, but she is the adventurer in our family. I wonder were she gets that from?! Love Ya, Stacie

Undaunted said...

Love the updates to the blog! :) I am so happy for you and matty! Love you, Stacie

Katrina said...

I am so happy..... to have a nother little one coming into our family.... My fingers are going to get really tired after this group of babies but I love it. It is music to my ears, grandbabies that is..... any way love to all of you, Mom

Jen said...

Um cute changes to the blog!! Way to copy my baby ticker :) ( lol I copied it off of one of Stacie's friends page! Man I love you!) Congrats again!!!

love,
Jen